2nd International Conference on Engineering Education and Innovation, 2019
Organized By Technological University (Hmawbi)
November 7-8, 2019
Technological University (Hmawbi) (TU-Hmawbi) is a type of university, nurturing engineering students under the Ministry of Education, Myanmar. TU-Hmawbi offers two-year Master Degree Programs and six-year Bachelor Degree Programs for Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Information Technology and Architecture. There are also supporting departments in TU-Hmawbi – Engineering English, Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Physics, Engineering Chemistry and Myanmar Language. TU-Hmawbi will organize the 2nd International Conference as the second time, addressing the challenges in achieving sustainable development of engineering education.
The conference will explore the approaches promoting the continual improvement of engineering education, and provide a global platform for academics, practitioners and researchers working in a wide range of Engineering science and Education areas with a common interest in improving different engineering fields.
The conference will be held with the scope “Sustainable Development in Engineering Education.”
- Engineering Education : Outcome-based Education and Quality Assurance in Higher Education, Impact Assessment on Teaching and Learning, Education Management ; Classroom Management, Laboratory Management, etc., Professional Development Programs; Teaching Portfolio, Learning Portfolio, etc., Science and Mathematics Education for all.
- Civil Engineering and Architecture : Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Engineering Management, Environmental Engineering, History and Theory of Architecture, Architectural Design, Urban Planning & Development, Sustainable Architecture and Built Environment, Architectural Construction Management, Building Technology and Services, Educational Research in Pedagogy of Architectural Education
- Electronic and Electrical Power Engineering : Instrumentation & Control System, Telecommunication, Signal & Image Processing, Embedded System, Electrical Power System, Energy System, Electrical Control System
- Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering: Fluid Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Renewable Energy & Thermodynamics, Design & Manufacturing, Automotive Engineering, Robotic & Control, Factory Automation, Machine Vision & Image Processing
- Information Technology: Image Processing, Data Mining, Network Security, Information and Communication Technology, Machine Learning, AI and Neural Networks, Embedded System and Software
There will be a two-day program beginning Thursday, 7th November, 2019. It will use a range of formats: oral presentation, poster presentation and project exhibition.
Day 1: Opening remark is given by Rector of TU-Hmawbi and Special Guests Honours. Invited speakers will deliver presentations in the Key Note Session. Oral presentations of selected presenters will be held as parallel sessions in the afternoon.
Day 2: Oral presentations of selected presenters will be progressing in the morning and awarding and closing ceremony in the afternoon.
If you would like to know the program detail, please visit the conference Facebook Page – ICEEI TU Hmawbi and contact to “email@example.com.”
Participation is open to the researchers who have a professional interest in the fields of the conference, and may include the academics and educators responsible for engineering education at national, regional and international level. As well, the postgraduate students and undergraduate students are especially encouraged to attend as observers to learn and discuss in the sessions.
Student (Early Bird Registration) – 100 USD
Student (Late Registration) – 125 USD
Student (On-site Registration) – 150 USD
Staff (Early Bird Registration) – 150 USD
Staff (Late Registration) – 175 USD
Staff (On-site Registration) – 200 USD
Participants – 50000 Kyats
Observer – 30000 Kyats
Undergraduate Student Observers
Free of Charge
Fees for Exhibition
Local – 300,000 Kyats
Foreign – 300 USD
The registration deadline is on 13, September 2019. The registration will be confirmed by a confirmation notice not later than 11, October 2019. The Exhibitors need to pay the registration fee on or before 31, October 2019. After October 31, 2019, no payment will be refunded for registration. Exhibition space of 3m × 3m with one table and two chairs will be provided on the exhibition area. The rate for exhibition is Ks 300,000 per booth for local and USD 300 for per booth for foreign exhibitor. Company name and logo can be displayed on the exhibition area.
Initially, all the interested presenters and observers are encouraged to fill the paper scope and registration forms from the date, getting the conference announcement to the submission deadline – 13.9.2019. Please get the forms at these two links:
Paper Scope Form
Then send these two forms with your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. If required, get and fill also the information about accommodation and transportation.
Get the paper template here.
Call for Papers, Pamphlet, Registration Form, Paper Template, and Paper Scope forms will be available on the conference website: www.hbtu.edu.mm
Call for Papers
Awards will be conferred at the conference to the best papers and the best presenters by Awarding Committee. Then all accepted submissions will be collected in the official conference proceedings.
The conference will take place at Technological University (Hmawbi), Yangon-Pyay Highway Road, in Hmawbi Township, Northern part of Yangon Region, Myanmar.
Address: Technological University (Hmawbi), Yangon-Pyay Highway Road
Hmawbi Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Delegates can get accommodation arrangements of ICEEI Office by filling the fact about accommodation in the Registration Form. However, if you want to find convenient hotel during the conference, local organizers will have made a number of reservations at one hotel near the conference venue. So, the presenters have to make responsible for the expenses of hotel. Please make a confirmation by sending e-mail first to email@example.com .
TU-Hmawbi provides the transfer from the Yangon International Airport to the hotel. The fee from the Airport to the hotel is about 20,000 kyats. It takes approximately 90 minutes to reach the Conference Venue. If you want to be picked up, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Yangon, in which ICEEI will be held, is the largest city in Myanmar. Every participant can see a mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and glided Buddhist pagodas define its skyline. Yangon is a city that is full of character, with so many interesting to do, see, and enjoy traditional foods. The followings are some places, being mentioned to be a must go in Yangon.
- Shwedagon Pagoda – The Shwedagon Pagoda, officially named Shwedagon Zedi Daw and also known as the Great Dagon Pagoda and the Golden Pagoda, is a gilded stupa and a must see when in Yangon. The 326-foof-tall (99m) pagoda is situated on Singuttara Hill, to the west of Kandawgyi Lake, and dominates the Yangon Skyline.
- Bogyoke Aung San Market – Bogyoke Aung San Market is situated in the heart of Yangon. It is the most popular market and a great tourist destination in Yangon. It is one of the precious colonial buildings you can find in Yangon.
- River Cruise – The Yangon River Cruise is a two-hour cruise from 5 pm. It will be fun touring around the Yangon River, and provides a different view of the city. The feeding seagull is heaps of fun for all. Along the river, everyone could have the enjoyable dinner by feeling the beauty of stunning sunset and listening to the entertaining music.
Contact Details : ICEEI Secretariat Office
Tel. +959401648434, +95 9 43083672
Hmawbi Township, Yangon, Myanmar.